Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wayne's World Returns (Again)

Blogging has taken a backseat to my many hats as of late. But now Wayne's World is back!

Since my last posting in late June, I have continued to criss-cross the State in my campaign-mobile, going where ever 2 or 3 folks - voters, of course - are gathered to share the good news about my race for Insurance Commissioner. (There are many more miles to cover, my friends, and I'll try to keep you better posted along the way!)

Other items keeping me busy since late June are my dutiful work as Assistant Commissioner of Insurance for the State of North Carolina ... and, most important of all, being "Dad" to my two kids. Jackson is now three months old. And, bless his heart, he started sleeping the whole night through last weekend. What a joy that was to dear old Mom and Dad. Meanwhile, Madison has been finalizing her summer at Arts Camp, concluding what has been a grand summer for her. And, last but not least, the legislature recently adjourned so Melanie's schedule is now more flexible.

So hang on: Let the blogging resume!

No comments: