Saturday, August 2, 2008

State Employees Endorse Wayne Goodwin for NC Insurance Commissioner


The Employees Political Action Committee (EMPAC) of the State Employees Association of North Carolina endorsed Wayne Goodwin to be North Carolina's next Insurance Commissioner.

"We're thrilled to support candidates who support the state's working families and the retirees who dedicated their careers to serving North Carolina's citizens," said SEANC President Linda Rouse Sutton.

Goodwin was excited by the endorsement.

"As a fellow State employee, I am honored and humbled to have the strong support of our State Employees Association of North Carolina," said Wayne Goodwin.

"I have spent my life championing the cause of working families and protecting consumers. My lifetime of working on issues that matter to our state employees - and my work already as Assistant Insurance Commissioner - make me the best and only qualified choice for Insurance Commissioner," he said. "SEANC's endorsement is greatly appreciated. I will never let down our State employees."

SEANC has more than 55,000 members.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 2moons dil changes my life. Because of 2moons gold, I meet a lot of friends. Besides, my friends usually give me some 2moon dil. I usually buy 2moons dil through Internet and advice from my friends, so I gain a lot of cheap 2moons gold and harvest in life.

9Dragons is a very good game. Through buying 9Dragons gold, I find fun in it. I am so glad that I can earn a lot of 9 Dragons gold. 9Dragons cater to the taste of young people. With cheap 9Dragons gold, you can get everything you want in this game. So I like to buy 9 Dragons gold. For me 9Dragons money is not just a simple thing.

Anonymous said...

aion chinaaion china gold,
aion cn goldaion chinese gold,
aion gold chinaaion gold chinese,
china aion goldchinese aion gold,
aion china kinaaion chinese kina,
aion kina chinachina aion kina,
aion china buybuy aion china,
aion chinese server

gold
aion cn server

gold
,
aion china server goldchina aion server gold,
chinese aion server

gold
aion chinese server

gold
,
aion cn server kinaaion china server kina,
china aion server kinachinese aion server kinaaion online gold